Sunday, March 29, 2020

Lantronix KVM Java error FIX: Use Latronix native client instead

Latronix KVM provides HTML5 console however its not possible to mount images there so you would need to set to Java console. I was getting the following error each time I tried to run their Java console:

"unsigned application requesting unrestricted access to system"

I tested Java 1.8, 1.7, 1.6, 1.5 and 1.4 and all failed to run spider.jnlp file of Latronix KVM and returned the above error. There was a fix suggested to run it using Java however it did not work for me either.

I managed to mount ISO image to the VM by using Latronix KVM client software SpiderView which can be downloaded on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to disable Debian 12 sleep on production servers

 Debian 12 has power saver enabled by default which causes your server to go to sleep if there is no mouse / keyboard interaction. To resolv...